Docker is tool to package and deploy software using containers. Unlike Virtual Machines, Docker is lightweight and does not require a lot of resources to run. Docker has become the tool that everyone is using to release software and it used in CD/CI pipelines for continues deployment.
In this course you will learn:
- What is docker and how it differs from Virtual Machines
- Docker Images and Containers
- Sharing Data Between Host and Containers using Volumes
- Best practices to write better Docker Images using Dockerfile
- The importance of Tagging
- Image repositories using Docker Registries
- How to Debug Docker Containers
Are you ready to learn the tool that has revolutionised how code from your computer is packaged in a way that it just works elsewhere, allowing you to release code faster to to end users.
Lets get started
Hello World. I am Nelson! I am a passionate Software Engineer and YouTuber teaching and helping thousands of people around the world how to code or how to become professional software engineers through my YouTube channel and online courses. I have a Bachelor in Computer Science.
My mission is to make coding and programming concepts as easy to understand to everyone. My journey was not easy and I trully want to help you to become the best your can possible and beleive the everything is possible.