Java Master Class
Java Bootcamp curriculum to help you become a Java Software Engineer 📈
Hey Amigos 🙋🏽♂️
Welcome to Amigoscode's most comprehensive Java course! It includes everything you need to gain a complete understanding of Java, code well and build your own applications.
Earlier this year, I taught a Java Bootcamp in London for over a year. Then an idea struck me: why not bring all this value to Amigoscode's community in the form of a Master Class?
Thanks to six months of preparation and an amazing effort by Amigoscode's team, I am excited to announce that we have surpassed our goal and also included features that will help you master the language within the shortest possible time:
- ✅ Active learning: a ton of exercises and two guided projects prepared especially for this course: Command Line Interface and Spring Boot project
- ✅ 35-chapter roadmap via 25 hours of video classes: all the knowledge and practical experience you need to master the language and start building your own applications
- ✅ Error message? Post the problem to our dedicated Discord class and your classmates and I will be there to help you quickly resolve it with an explanation - so you can learn from your mistakes
- ✅ Amigoscode Textbook: will give you easy access to code, course materials and additional information
|BEGINNER TO ADVANCED|
|LIFETIME COURSE ACCESS|
|ACCESS TO ALL UPDATES|
|OVER 300 LESSONS|
|25 HOURS OF VIDEO MATERIAL|
|CLI & SPRING BOOT PROJECTS|
|30-DAYS REFUND GUARANTEE|
|EXERCISES AND SOLUTIONS|
|DEDICATED DISCORD GROUP|
25 Hours Course 🚀
Who is the course for?
Whether you are a Bootcamp/University student, a professional specializing in other languages, a self-taught programmer or a person who never wrote a line of code before - Master Class has been designed to teach you everything you need to become an advanced Java programmer.
- How can I be sure of that?
For the last four years, I have been meeting with Amigoscode's students from all these backgrounds on a day-to-day basis: tutoring, helping to resolve errors, giving advice on personal projects and just having a chat. I have used this experience to create a complete roadmap that will teach everybody who wants to master the language. Check out the Success Stories and find someone just like you who became a Software Engineer with Amigsocode!
If you have no experience with Java or programming, the software engineering world might feel a little intimidating. The good news is that you have already done the difficult part by finding the one course that will teach you everything you need to know to write code with confidence. Forget about feeling hopeless and frustrated when trying to understand what you are being taught. In Java Master Class I have left no room for confusion - right from the very beginning. Take advantage of the 30-day return policy to try my system for free.
Already have some Java experience? Great, have a look through the curriculum and begin wherever you feel comfortable. Even if some concepts may sound familiar, take advantage of the expert insight and practical exercises that will take your understanding to the next level.
Why Learn Java?
There is a reason why Java is frequently taught as the first programming language at universities.
One of my favourite features of the language is what I call "abstraction revelation" - using words for otherwise abstract concepts. Java’s English-like syntax makes it easy to read and understand the reasoning behind every command line. You can quickly get hands-on, reinforce everything that you are taught, and start practising your programming thinking skills.
Once you understand how to communicate abstractly with Java, any new language that you decide to learn will come with relative ease as most of the fundamental programming principles are shared with all other languages.
You will benefit from the support of a 10 million-strong community and a massive library of open-source tools, like Spring Boot. All these resources make the development in Java swift and your code more robust and efficient.
As a result, Java dominates as the top programming language and sees versatile uses across web, mobile and enterprise industries: from large-scale applications involving millions of lines to a few hundred-lines projects.
It’s no surprise that Java presents some of the best job opportunities in the programming field, with an average salary of $104,868.
Get started now!
9 Reasons Why The Java Master Class
Will Be Right For You.
- ✅ From strong fundamentals to all the all advanced concepts, the 35-chapter roadmap teaches everything that you need to kick-start your Java programming career
- ✅ Achieve the knowledge of a Bootcamp for a fraction of the price
- ✅ Start understanding Java and progress into advanced concepts within days
- ✅ Learn from an experienced teacher and join thousands of students who successfully entered the software engineering field
- ✅ Every lesson will teach you a single new concept, with over three hundred lessons you will master the language without ever feeling overwhelmed by new information
- ✅ Gain hands-on experience that will make you code with confidence
- ✅ Lifetime access to all the course materials - unlike on Bootcamp or in-person tutorial
- ✅ If you ever need to brush up on your skills, the continuing-course support ensures that you can access revamps with the latest version of Java
- ✅ Access the dedicated Discord channel where you can quickly receive help with any error messages and interact with your classmates and me
What would make the course
- Command Line Interface and Spring Boot Project project - put your Java skills into practice, solidify your knowledge of the key Java components and gain invaluable coding experience
- Amigoscode Textbook worth $120 full of course material, examples and exercises. This is the Textbook I built and taught during the Bootcamp
- Support from the wider Amigoscode community, with over 50,000 coders across the Facebook and Discord channels, you are joining a community that will support you for the rest of your coding journey
- A gift worth 50$ Dollars… a FREE IntelliJ Course!
- 3-Month subscription to IntelliJ IDEA
- 30-days Money-Back Guarantee. If you decide that the course is not for you, we’ll issue you a 100% refund
Get started now!
Breaking through - Amigoscode’s
Sai, Software Development Engineer at Amazon
For those of you who have been following my journey into software engineering, I am excited to share a little update. This process started 8 months ago, with me relearning how to write code in Java, followed by quitting my job 6 months ago and deploying a side project 4 months later.
I am thrilled to say that I am moving on to the next phase of my career change - I will be starting my career as a software engineer at Amazon in one week. This was the best outcome that I could have ever asked for, truly a dream come true, and it still feels kind of surreal, to be honest.
Via Sai’s Linkedin Account, March 2022
Konrad, from Banking Manager to Junior Java Developer
When I enrolled on a Java Bootcamp, I
never expected that I would be writing the front end on my own. And
everything started with the course from Nelson. I think this is what a
signature of a great course is when it inspires you to go away and
actually create something on your own, not just repeating the code from
John, From Transport Management to Web Developer
Going from absolute zero, with no degree, no qualifications in IT, no experience at all, to being an employed developer within a matter of months. I am not from a major city, not from London, not from California, so it can be done, the opportunity is there.
Focus and make a plan, make the time
to learn, but as well make sure to learn the correct ways, from the
correct people. That's why I can't give Nelson and everyone from
Amigoscode’s Facebook group enough credit because they not only got me
started but made me continue to do it and to do it successfully.
Maja, From Intern to Java Engineer at Grid Dynamics
There are so many courses online that
waste your time and just confuse you more. But, Nelson’s approach is
different. I love his organized and meticulous style of teaching where
he goes step-by-step over every topic and provides you with a lot of
useful and real-world examples
The best way to start your Java Developer journey
The benefits of the Java Master class as compared to the more traditional paths
Java Master Class
|Price||$50,000 - $120,000||$3,000 - $30,000||Only $287|
|Time Commitment||4 - 5 years||3 Months||25 hours of video classes + Exercise Projects|
|Basic Java skills||✅||✅||✅|
|Advanced Java skills||❌||✅||✅|
|Real World Examples||❌||✅||✅|
|CLI & Spring Boot Projects||❌||❌||✅|
|Continous student support on the
|Dedicated Java Textbook||❌||❌||✅|
|On-Demand Access to Classes||❌||❌||✅|
|Continous course updates||❌||❌||✅|
🎉 Success Stories 🎉
42K Salary from Finance Assistant to Software Engineer
Meet The Students Ready For Success
Here is why you shouldn’t waste your time
and enrol now
At this moment you might be feeling as if Java is out of your reach,
You have already spent a lot of time and effort learning Java and nothing has made a difference.
I have been there, becoming good at something very often feels impossible until you achieve it.
Even with access to all the resources online,
Most of them probably leave you even more confused and just send you to more articles/courses.
the problem? If you don’t know a single programming language from the
ground up, you won’t have the necessary knowledge to evaluate the
information and really understand it.
Disjointed articles that describe each function are seldom enough to teach you a broader perspective of programming.
That’s why completing Java Bootcamp will be such an invaluable experience. With a course structured from the beginning to the end, lessons that won’t ever confuse you and a supportive class on discord, we will ensure that you start thinking in the language of a software engineer and go on to start building your own amazing projects.
With these skills, software engineering will become a lot of fun 😊
To unlock the full potential of software engineering
Get started now!
In addition to all the knowledge, skills and applications you have built, at the end of the course, you will also be able to prove your efforts with a certificate issued by Amigoscode! Join thousands of others on LinkedIn who proudly display their achievements
30-Day ‘Try It’ Money-Back Guarantee
If you're on the fence about enrolling in the Java Master Class Course,
maybe you've had a bad experience with other training programs or
similar courses in the past.
That's why I want to reassure you that with
30-Day Money-back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose by trying out
And just remember, if you do decide to take advantage of our policy, make sure you haven't completed more than 10% of the course so that you're eligible for the refund. I've put this in place to make sure the refund policy is fair for everyone and to give you enough time to try out the course.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch at [email protected].
And for first-hand account of Amigoscode's courses, go ahead and ask the 50,000 coders in our communities on Facebook and Discord. There will be someone with similar circumstances to yours who will give you all the advice you may need.