Linux and Shell Scripting
Master Linux and Empower Your Automation Skills with Shell Scripting
Hey Amigos 🙋🏽♂️
Do you want to gain the expertise that sets you apart in the competitive world of software engineering? In this course, you will embark on a transformative journey to become proficient in Linux operating systems and shell scripting. With engaging lessons and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to navigate the Linux command line interface with ease. From basic commands to advanced scripting techniques, you'll master the art of automation, allowing you to streamline tasks and boost productivity.
- •30 Chapter Roadmap: Gain a deep understanding of Linux operating systems, file systems, and permissions.
- •Shell Scripting Mastery: Learn to write powerful shell scripts to automate repetitive tasks and solve real-world problems.
- •Command-Line Efficiency: Discover shortcuts, tricks, and best practices to navigate the command line like a pro.
- •Problem-Solving: Linux and shell scripting can help you solve problems and create solutions in various domains such as web development, data analysis, security and more
- •Amigoscode Textbook: Easy access to code, course materials, and additional information.
|BEGINNER TO ADVANCED|
|LIFETIME COURSE ACCESS|
|ACCESS TO ALL UPDATES|
|OVER 213 LESSONS|
|10+ HOURS OF VIDEO MATERIAL|
|15 GUIDED EXERCISES||AMIGOSCODE TEXTBOOK|
|DEDICATED DISCORD GROUP|
Who is the course for?
If you want to learn how to use Linux and shell scripting, this course is for you. You will discover how to do various tasks, personalize your environment, and enhance your skills with shell scripting. No matter if you are a student, a professional, a hobbyist, or a beginner, you will have fun and learn a lot in this course. This course will also help you get ready for more advanced Linux endeavours.
Why Learn Linux?
Linux is an operating system that runs on most of the internet and many devices. It’s open source, which means that anyone can use it, modify it, and share it. It’s based on the Unix philosophy of simplicity, modularity, and portability.
Learning Linux is a game-changer for aspiring IT professionals, developers, and anyone seeking to boost their career in the tech industry. With the Linux operating system powering over two-thirds of web servers, it's clear that Linux is a must-have skill for those looking to succeed in today's tech industry and here are three reasons how:
3. Enhanced Technical Knowledge: Learning Linux gives you a deeper understanding of how computer systems and networks operate. You gain hands-on experience with command-line interfaces and gain insights into operating system components, file systems, networking, security, and more. This knowledge can significantly benefit your overall technical skills and enable you to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
10 Hour Course 🚀
Start2 - What is the terminal
Start3 - Customise Ubuntu Terminal
Start4 - Increasing and Decreasing Font Size
Start5 - Open & Close Tabs and Terminal
Start6 - Copy and Paste
Start7 - Cut and Paste
Start8 - Moving Cursor
Start9 - Clearing The Screen
Start10 - Terminal Control
Start11 - Command History
Start12 - Auto Completion with Tab
Start13 - View Terminal Keyboard Shortcuts
Start14 - Other Terminals
Start15 - Integrated Terminals
- Founder of Amigoscode, Software Engineer, and Educator.
Join me on this transformative learning adventure, where we will explore the depths of Linux, unlock its limitless possibilities, and prove that with determination and the right guidance, anything is possible. Together, we will conquer challenges and master the art of Linux.
Abdurahman Abukar, Bash Scripting
- DevOps Engineerfounder of the 'Deengineers' Tech Community.
As a holder of the 'Kubernetes Trifecta', he's mastered Kubernetes - a platform deeply rooted in Linux - enabling him to develop Linux-powered, highly efficient DevOps solutions for seamless software delivery and infrastructure management.
As Featured on:
This course is closed for enrollment.
In addition to all the knowledge, skills and applications you have built, at the end of the course, you will also be able to prove your efforts with a certificate issued by Amigoscode! Join thousands of others on LinkedIn who proudly display their achievements